Youth's Red Cross is looking for ambitious, creative and dedicated volunteers to develop and instruct a role-play as a creative way of informing children and young people about refugees in Denmark.
The Youth Red Cross is currently seeking volunteers to develop new creative ways of informing children and young people about how it is to be a young refugee or migrant.
The concept is based on 'Young on Flute', a 24-hour role-playing game where schoolchildren get an experience of what it means to be refugees. Volunteer instructors lead them through a simulated escape where the participants end up in situations that are typical for refugees. You can read more about the concept at https://www.urk.dk/unge-pa-flugt .
This concept wants the Youth Red Cross to develop further so that children and young people can gain a better insight into how, for example, is to be young and live at an asylum center or how it is to be young refugee and should be integrated into the Danish society. In addition, we need creative souls who have the courage to develop and instruct a role play as a creative way of informing children and young people about the life as a refugee in Denmark.
For the project we need 30 volunteers, which will be divided into three groups of 10 people, each of which will develop their own role-playing role within the team, being young refugees in Denmark. The project can take place both in Zealand, Funen and Jutland. We want each group to reflect diversity in Denmark.
You'll get it:
- Possibility of developing a creative way of informing children and young people about refugee refugees
- Possibility to develop and instruct a role playing game
- Training in event planning
- Motivating strong volunteering
- Participation in a flexible but committed voluntary concept
We expect that:
- You are creative and committed.
- You have the courage to develop new information methods that can start a dialogue with refugees among young people.
- That you have the courage to develop, instruct and facilitate a role-playing game
Vent venligst, henter ansøgningsskema...