Would you like to be part of growing a small and dedicated internationally oriented Association? Would you like to learn about and contribute to work, which makes a real difference?
Who we are and what are we are looking for:
We are an Association based in Copenhagen, who work to support women and children in Southern & Eastern Africa to ensure underprivileged children inherit the promising future they deserve. Through our donations and community development programs, we are able to support women and children in rural regions. Our focus areas are Education and Health, together with Community Projects- all to ensure we create a future of possibilities for women and children.
We are looking for someone to help us with identifying donor resources, raising funds and writing fundraising proposals to various corporations. The job will be done in close collaboration with our current fundraising officer and the Board members. The job requires that you are available to volunteer 5 to 10 hours per week. You will mainly be working from home, but should also be available to sometimes attend meetings located in Copenhagen.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Compile and maintain a database of international and local donor organisations, such as international foundations, bilateral and multilateral agencies, and private corporations offering donations
• Assist in writing concept notes, project ideas and project proposals
• Undertake independent research to find alternative fundraising resources
• Organise or provide assistance in organising fundraising events for the organisation
• Excellent writing skills
• Advanced English literacy skills, and preferably also excellent Danish skills
• Ability to be innovative
• Preferably, a relevant education within Fundraising, Development Studies or Communication
• Preferably, experience with communication and fundraising work
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Good at keeping deadlines and a sense of accountability
• As a person, you are a self-starter, a team player, and you have a go-getter mentality
• This is a volunteer position, however, offers a potential for a part-time or consultant basis position to the right candidate.
• We offer you the possibility to participate in short courses or training and networking meetings via our partners.
• Given substantial funds, there may also be an opportunity to travel to visit our projects in Zimbabwe.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Apply by sending a motivated application of why you think you should be our Fundraising Officer together with your CV.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV.
See our current webpage and read more about our projects on http://www.all4c.org/index.html
Dette er et forløb under Projekt Frivillig
Projekt Frivillig er et landsdækkende initiativ som indebærer, at alle der er indskrevet på en ungdomsuddannelse vil modtage et tilbud om et forløb med frivilligt arbejde. Formålet med projektet er at øge unges kendskab til frivilligt arbejde og at flere unge dermed får lyst til at engagere sig i frivilligt arbejde. Samtidig forventes initiativet at medføre, at andre unge end dem, der traditionelt yder en frivillig indsats, får kendskab til sektoren.
Vent venligst, henter ansøgningsskema...